With a fast fixed maximum aperture of f/2.8, the award-winning AF-S NIKKOR 14–24mm f/2.8G ED delivers truly superlative performance in any situation. Nikon’s exclusive lens technologies and innovations in optical design deliver outstanding sharpness, color and contrast, even in backlit conditions. Tough, reliable, simply exceptional—this is essential glass for serious photographers who demand the best photos and HD videos.
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and three aspherical lenses control chromatic aberrations and distortion while enhancing sharpness and contrast.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coating and Super Integrated Lens Coating reduce ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity.
- Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) uses ultrasonic vibrations-rather than a gear system-to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- M/A Focus Mode switch enables quick response to changing situations between Auto and Manual focus operation.
- Rugged construction and professional-grade dust and moisture resistance.